The focus downtown right now is the massive Masters Road National Championships
that's closed off pretty much every important intersection and the area is packed with fans cheering on the riders.
But don't let those road closures keep you from making it down to the Little Woody Barrel-Aged Brew fest. The BENT blog gave out a bunch of tickets to the specialty beer festival earlier today, and even if you didn't win, you should check this unique-to-Bend event tonight (5pm-10pm) and tomorrow (Noon to 10pm).
Here are the breweries who will be on tap:
- 10 Barrel Brewing Co. – Bend
- Bend Brewing Co. – Bend (Obviously)
- Boneyard Beer – Bend
- Block 15 – Corvallis
- Cascade Lakes Brewing Company – Bend
- Deschutes Brewery – Bend
- Hopworks Urban Brewery – Portland
- McMenamins Old St. Francis School – Bend
- Ninkasi Brewing – Eugene
- Oakshire Brewing – Eugene
- Silver Moon Brewing Co. – Bend
- Three Creeks Brewing Co. – Sisters
To see what each is pouring, check out the guide in this week's print edition.
And if you want to get into the Northwest whiskey tasting, here are the spirits that will be on hand.