If you weren’t all over the news this weekend, here are some features you may have missed:
1. The Supreme Court will hear arguments on Tuesday on whether Proposition 8, California’s ban on same-sex marriage, violates the federal Constitution. This video explains more about the Supreme Court and Proposition 8.
2. Despite inclimate conditions, both supporters and opponents of same-sex marriage are turning out in force in Washington, anxiously awaiting the verdict of the Supreme Court's ruling in the landmark case addressing the constitutionality of same-sex marriage and the rights of same-sex couples.
3. This picture of a pit-bull with a bird sitting on its head and surrounded by bunnies went viral. Despite their bad rap, pit-bulls can be friendly after all.
4. Scientists and researches at Penn State have announced that they have managed to complete the full sequencing of the aye-aye lemur’s genome. The strange, wide-eyed creature is endangered, but scientists hope that this new genetic research can help the lemur survive.
5. This weekend's Perfect Shot!:
Justin Leonard looks at a squirrel on the 10th fairway during the third round of the Tampa Bay Championship golf tournament on in Palm Harbor, Fla.