The following areas remain closed to provide for public and firefighter safety during mop-up, rehab and demobilization of fire equipment as much of this work will require delivery and removal of resources via helicopter.
West Cultus boat-in Campground is closed.
Closed National Forest Service System Trails include:
· Deer Lake Trail #6 from the Deer Lake Trailhead to the junction with Many Lakes Trail #15
· Corral Swamp Trail #8 in its entirety
· Teddy Lake Trail #5 in its entirety
· Many Lakes Trail #15 in its entirety
· Winopee Lake Trail #16 from the junction with the Corral Swamp/Metolius-Windigo Trail to the Pacific Crest Trail
· Metolius Windigo Trail #99 from the junction with Corral Swamp Trail #8 to the junction with Senoj Lake Trail #41.1
Big and Little Cove Campgrounds and the areas on the north shore of Cultus Lake are open.
Six Lakes Trailhead is open. The Pacific Crest Trail remains open.