Music in the Canyon
announces acts for its 2016 summer concert series:
- July 6th-Countryfied has been our traditional season opener since our inception over seven years ago. This year is no exception. Look for a wild and crazy opener from these local favorites!
- July 20th-King Cardinal. Strong storytelling with a pedal steel guitar and some banjo to boot, which stretches into a sound reminiscent of The Band. Beautiful lush and layered compositions will make for a great night in the park.
- August 3rd-Jeff Crosby and the Refugees. These guys tore the roof off this place a couple years ago, so we invited them back for more blues tinged rock n' roll. This will rock!
- August 17th-Shady GroOove and Goodlife. A great pairing of local acts...Shady GroOove is all instrumental and Goodlife features lots of great and harmonius vocals. Both bands will make you smile and move and groOove.
- August 31st-Streetlight Moon will perform Led Zeppelin II in it's entirety. And then some. These guys rock and so will you at our GRAND FINALE! More will be revealed for this party!
All shows are on Wednesdays from 5:30-8 pm. Adult beverages available from Three Creeks Brewing. Food and snacks will also be available.
Check out www.musicinthecanyon.org.