1. Reese Witherspoon and 300 other actresses launched Time's Up Now, a plan to address gender imbalance. Hundreds of actresses showed up in black in support. #whoruntheworld
2. Witherspoon also killed it with a speech supporting survivors.
3. Women supported women all throughout the event, in lots o' ways..
4. Geena Davis and Susan Sarandon brought the Z snaps for Hollywood.
5. The women presenters were heroic. (See what we did there?)
7. He knows who the true icon really is.
8. And of course, here's Oprah, (probably) laughing at her haters:
9. Still, some were clearly having more fun than others, and it all went down on camera.
10. In summary, the Golden Globes was a fun celebration of Hollywood's talent, and a serious signal that women are speaking up.