To preserve Bend’s livability by enhancing our community’s parks, trails and recreation programs,
providing access and opportunity for all.
Give Play! Donations to Bend Park & Recreation Foundation provide opportunities for lower income
children and families to participate in Bend Park & Recreation District programs. Recreation
scholarships are available to help cover the cost of program registration and pay for equipment
needed to participate. Scholarships are oered to income qualifying children, families, adults and
people with disabilities to ensure that everyone has access to programs that encourage healthy
and active lifestyles, build confidence and can change lives.
WHAT CAN YOUR DONATIONS DO?
• Provide swim lessons for a child
• Fund a fitness class for an older adult
• Pay for a cooking class for an adult with disabilities
• Support a safe after school program for a student
• All gifts make a difference!