The Tin Pan was already a hub for independent film and special showings—which falls right in line with the goals of the local film festival.
- Scenes from BendFilm Festival 2015.
Expanding on what Tin Pan was already doing, BendFilm has plans to roll out even more film-going options.
- An educational film series targeted at people of all ages
- A four-part series on the important genres throughout the world of cinema, such as Iranian films. This series will be hosted year-round by BendFilm programmer Ellen Shelton.
- "Food for Thought," a weekly series of matinee films that precede a meal from partnering restaurants.
- "Early Release Wednesday Film Club," that will allow students from local schools to be introduced to classic films with presentations, from local experts, after the short Wednesday school day is done.
Along with these programs BendFilm wants to continue hosting popular events at the theater such as Armchair and Bend Design.
BendFilm is currently seeking benefactors to help with the purchase of the Tin Pan Theater. If interested contact Tracy Piffner at firstname.lastname@example.org.