Check out the links below to get a taste of all the 2019 Source Weekly Bike Issue has to offer. See you on the trails!
- Design By Shannon Corey
- Got Gravel?: Biking’s hottest trend gets riders off the streets and dares to go where only mountain bikes used to tread
- Grinding Gravel: Biking—and racing—the roads less traveled with the Oregon Gravel Grinder Series
- 20/40/60: Biking the Low-Stress Network: Before you can build safer bike infrastructure, you have to know where the gaps are. A Source crew rides the network to see the gaps first-hand
- Bike Events: From bike swaps to Grinders, Wheelers, Divas and Chainbreakers, these events cover all your spring and summer cycling desires.
- So Fast: 5th grader Sophia Rodriguez is a rising star in BMX
- Cycling Without Age: Local women bring joy of cycling to people with barriers to riding on their own