Breakfast & Lunch Guide 2019
- Darris Hurst
Coffee and crumpets?
Omelet with toast?
Just tea and cream?
Whatever your idea of an ideal breakfast, let the following pages give you some ideas of where to get what you’re looking for. This year’s Breakfast and Lunch Guide is packed with listings from places offering breakfast and/or lunch in Central Oregon, offering you some ideas when you’re running out of places to try. And since eggs accompany so many breakfast dishes, we decided to explore the many ways eggs could be enjoyed at breakfast OR lunch—from classic benedicts to eggs on fried rice… to cooking the perfect, easy-peel egg at home, check out our Eggs Eight Ways reviews of local spots.
- Alias: Avocado Toast with Egg. True identity: Perfection - Jackson’s Corner
- Eggs Ala Caesar - CHOW
- The John Denver - Drake
- Pacific Crab Benedict - The Victorian Cafe
- A Basic Steamed Egg - Shelling that quick breakfast as quick as possible with the Instant Pot
- Look No Further: It’s a meal for all time - Mother’s
- The Big Country - A Broken Angel
- Put an Egg on It - The Lemon Tree
Wherever your breakfast and lunch dreams, let these pages help guide you there!