There are 70,000 dog-lovers in Bend, but only ONE DogPAC!
- is an all-volunteer, nonprofit organization.
- advocates for off-leash access to public lands in Central Oregon, including city dog parks and national forest trails.
- created and maintains dog-friendly ski and snowshoe trails at Wanoga Snopark
- gives out 15,000 free off-Leash brochures each year.
- offers free workshops on dog health and training.
- gives out 60,000 poop bags at the Rimrock/GoodDog! and Phil's Trail areas of the Deschutes National Forest.
Membership is free. Join now at email@example.com or facebook.com/dogpac.org
This profile is sponsored by Bend Veterinary Clinic