K2 Panoramic Splitboard, 158cm. $599 at Great Outdoors. The lightweight bombproof Bambooyah construction allows riders to take this spiltboard deep into the backcountry.
Ride Sash Boa Coiler, Women’s snowboard boots. $229 at Aspect Board Shop. The Stash boots boast a luxurious interior and a comfy and secure lacing system.
Never Summer Industries Proto CT, 157cm. $549 at Aspect Board Shop. This all-mountain board won a “Gear of the Year” award from Outside magazine, thanks in part to its rockered and cambered profile, wood core and graphite-impregnated base.
686 Times Dickies Industrial Jacket. $240 at Aspect Board Shop. A technical jacket masquerading as a casual shop coat with fully taped seams and a burly outer fabric to keep you warm and dry.
Electric EG2 Peter Line, with bronze/red chrome lens. $184 at Great Outdoors. With anti-fog, anti-reflective and anti-scratch technology, the EG2s are made to hold up to everyday wear.
Smith Holt AirEvac 2. $60 at Aspect Board Shop. The Holt comes with easy-to-change summer pads so you can use your snow helmet for bike rides to the pub.
DPS Lotus 138 Hybrid, 192 cm. $898 at Great Outdoors. Made from fiberglass, carbon and bamboo, these rockered and sidecut shred sticks are a whopping 138 underfoot.
Get your gear here:
• Great Outdoors, 320 SW Century Park, 541-316-3900
• Aspect Board Shop, 1009 NW Galveston Ave., 541-389-4667
• Skjersaas, 130 SW Century Dr., 541-382-2154
• Pine Mountain Sports, 255 SW Century Dr., 541-385-8080
• Crow’s Feet Commons (opening soon),
875 NW Brooks St., 530-859-1245
• Powder House, 311 SW Century Dr., 541-389-6234
• Mountain Supply, 834 NW Colorado Ave., 541-388-0688