Summer Sippin' Starts Here
When it comes to good summer feels, what could be better than a cold drink in your hand, the sun streaming down and the promise of a tab that's not going to break the bank? If you ask us, not much —unless that experience is prefaced by another day spent crushing it on the mountain, the river or the trail.
As you go about your crush-itude this summer, stash this handy Happy Hour Guide in your pack so you'll be ready to fully enjoy all that Central Oregon has to offer. After biking, hiking, boarding, a lazy day in the hammock, or even a day crushing it at work, your summer sippin' should start here.
As a bonus, we've reviewed five of our favorite 2017 summertime happy hour spots.
- If you're on the westside of Bend, check out our review of Aspect Boards and Brews for 12 taps, Shred Town tacos and ample people watching.
- In the northeast of Bend, new kid on the block, read our review of The Backyard Brick Oven Pizza & Sports Bar offers up delicious pies, brews and TVs for your sporting viewing pleasure.
- Looking for fine dining without the pricetag? Just off Third Street, check our review of Kayos Dinner House and Lounge for the scoop on $.50 oysters, Kobe beef and scrumptious steaks and surf n turf options.
- Downtown and looking for old school local Bend? Then read our review of the Pine Tavern, truly one of the BEST downtown happy hours with a $5 burger and delicious brews.
- In Midtown and thirstaaaay? Then low-key Rockin Daves Backstage Bistro and Lounge is your spot. Read our review of their delicious meat centric eats.