ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE — FT
The Source Weekly & Lay It Out Events in beautiful Bend, Oregon is seeking an energetic sales professional ready to roll up their sleeves and sell various products including print advertising, digital advertising and event sponsorships.
The right candidate will be intelligent, responsible, creative, a team player. You should be a go-getter with a background in advertising sales. Must be comfortable with networking and maintaining relationships.
We are looking for a people person who knows how to sell and is willing to market and promote media.
- Several years of experience in sales/account management. Media sales is preferred.
- College degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal skills. Strong presentation skills. Great customer service skills.
- Independent, self-starter, resourceful and a positive attitude.
Account Executive Job Responsibilities:
Solid existing client base, 40K annual salary dependent on experience plus benefits.
Please send resume to email@example.com.
- Educate prospective clients on our products and develop marketing campaigns to help promote their businesses.
- Providing prospective clients with custom multi-media advertising options
- Develop sustainable relationships with decision makers via sales calls and networking events
- Negotiate and close contracts for new and renewal sales
- Establish and maintain targeted accounts; achieve sales targets
- Work effectively with internal product, marketing, sales operations, and sales support to ensure sales goals are met.
- Provide post sale customer support through the design of advertising campaigns.
**No phone calls or drop-ins, please!**