Whether you've just started dating or you're 12 years, two kids, a bad back and 10 pounds of belly fat into a relationship, keeping your love life from getting boring can be difficult. We went to the unofficial sex experts of Bend - or "sexperts" if you're getting all technical - the staff of the Pretty Pussycat. Here's their advice that will almost certainly help you spice up your love life and make sure you'll get lucky on a regular basis.
1. Take the time to show your lover how much you appreciate them and your time together. Plan an exotic vacation right in your home. Start with a few decorations to bring the essence of your chosen spot into your home and follow it with a romantic dinner for two centered around the local cuisine.
2. Surprise your lover. You can give unexpected flowers, a back massage or a new sexy piece of lingerie.
3. Don't be afraid to try new things. Cooking or dancing classes can add a new excitement to your relationship.
4. Fulfill a fantasy for your partner. Is he a football fan? Dress up as a cheerleader and show him you support his passions.
5. Turn off the phone and snuggle on the couch with a steamy movie. It's OK to ignore the outside world to show your loved one how much they mean to you, even if it's only for an hour.