Welcome to Light Meter, the Source Weekly's interactive photo feature. Here's how to participate:
1. Join Flickr, if you haven't already.
2. Join the Light Meter Flickr Group.
3. Add photos to the group by clicking "Send to Group" on the page of the photo you'd like to add.
4. Done! Your picture will be added to the Light Meter group. We will publish our favorites in the Source Weekly.
5. If we like your photo, we'll feature a larger version on the homepage, for which we offer credit and a link to your Web page/Flickr account (if you like). For consideration, please be sure that the picture is at least 300 pixels wide at 72 dpi.
Some guidelines to get you started:
- We're looking for Central Oregon-related photography, but feel free to interpret that creatively.
- No porn, please (we know it when we see it).
- Likewise, no copyright violations.
- Feel free to geotag your photos.
Salmon Follow the Moon, by luckydake
Fair, by Kyle Ohlson
May 29 - Alternate Boom, by Jesse Laird
summersong, by nitsuJmAI
self., by Emily Lynch
Experimental Roundabout, by Chris Kryzanek