Eric Tollefson, local musician
1. I hope that everyone who is able will visit the Tree of Joy in the Old Mill to make someone else’s Christmas this year. Most of the children’s wish lists have things like shoes and coats. There’s no better feeling than making a child’s Christmas.
2. A room full of kittens for drummer Lindsey Elias
3. New headphones and a Blues Jr. amp
4. Mrs. Claus
Tammy Baney, Deschutes County Commissioner
For us to realize the best gift we can give happens everyday of the year, and that’s a smile...which certainly beats any gift that we keep in the closet and only bring out when the person who gave it comes over!
92/9 FM’s morning host
1. All the White Stripes albums on vinyl. (Don’t worry, Jack White, I will not flip them on eBay.)
2. A multilayer monogrammed jacket/shirt with special wicking material for the ridiculous too hot/too cold/never-just-the-right-temperature studio.
3. Peace on Earth, good will toward men and Santa Claus, or Steve Jobs putting FM radio tuners in mobile phones for everyone.
Tyler Reichert, owner Silver Moon Brewing
All I want is a snowy winter with lots of cold powder, plenty of heart-warming Winter Moon IPA and…oh, a healthy little baby girl (coming in March), a sane wife, and a safe birth. Too much to ask for? Oh, and lest I forget…my go-to wish I ask for every year: Peace on Earth and good will toward mankind.