The Bend ‘Local’ lululemon athletica concept store will be opening its doors on Friday, September 16 at 655 SW Powerhouse Drive, Suite 100 at Old Mill District to provide a community hub + retail space for lululemon’s technical athletic clothes for yoga, running + working out. The Bend Local space will hold relevant, vibrant events + programming that will be authentic to Bend.
The Bend Local guests can expect:
- unique interior design elements with modern fixtures from concrete floors to natural wood furniture, inspired by Bend’s “nature lover’s paradise”
- community space with custom wood high top tables by local artist Chris Murray from Acme Lumber
- exciting technical product assortment specific to Bend locals
- and, inspiring events + community-driven activations/partnerships that focus on sweat, personal development + relationships
- The Bend Local is the second of four locals to open across the United States this year, including: Fort Collins CO (opened on August 20th); Sun Valley, ID + Fishtown, PA.
Grand Opening Weekend:
Friday, September 16 | 10am-8pm
Fri-Sat: local juice to be served + live music pumping all day long for guests
Sun: outdoor yoga at the square in Old Mill District, followed by complimentary cocktails in the store
Local Hours: Mon-Sat | 10am-8pm | Sun - 11am-6pm