Saving Grace provides comprehensive family violence and sexual assault services in Central Oregon and promotes the value of living life free from violence.
• Safe, emergency shelter for survivors and their minor children in a confidential location
• Mary’s Place: Supervised Visit and Safe Exchange Center
• 24-Hour Helpline: Available to you or someone you know who is experiencing intimate partner violence or sexual assault
WHAT CAN YOUR DONATIONS DO?
• $50 provides comfort items and necessities to victims of
sexual assault in the hospital.
• $100 provides one night of shelter, food, and personal
care items for a parent and child.
• $250 provides one youth violence prevention presentation
in a local school.
• $500 provides one month of therapeutic, respite care for
one child in our shelter.