The Tower Theatre released its 2012/2013 season line-up this week with a range of types of performances from Celtic dance to a Coen Brother’s film festival.
Here’s a quick list of our favorites:
- The Producers Musical, Sept. 14-22
- Shaolin Warriors, Oct. 9
- Sound of Music Sing-Along, Nov. 23
- A Very Lamb Chop Christmas, Dec. 1
- Moscow Boys Choir, Dec. 17
- Coen Brother’s Film Fest, Jan. 11- 25
- Celtic Crossroads, Feb. 7
- Ladysmith Black Mambazo, March 10
- Molly Ringwald, April 13
- “We Have Spoken,” a locally-composed chorale work based on the words of Native Americans, April 20 and 21
A brochure of all events is available at the Tower Theatre, or go to towertheatre.org for more information.